Coach K, Oatmeal, Rump Roast, and F150 joined YHC and Maverick on Monday’s Mutt Ruck.
Took our normal route, approx 2.5 miles for the Run Ranger Run crew.
Was a sleepy PAX Monday AM, not a whole lot going on but general agreement that this was the worst Super Bowl ever. A few highlights:
– don’t try to set up Coach K with a girl named Melissa, it’s his mom’s name and just can’t get passed that
– F150’s new pup ate the cone of shame, a truly impressive feat
– There were a couple of guys in a truck getting ready to go fishing in the sewage stream, Maverick was pretty suspicious and almost barked at someone for the first time ever
– Oatmeal was getting lunch up until the last hour of his first child’s birth, not exactly role model behavior for the aspiring #dadbods out there but still impressive
– Coach K proved that man can live on Buffalo Chicken dip alone for a day, and if that’s all you eat you don’t go over your calorie count for the day and have pent up aggression to take out making PAX do a stupid amount of burpees and bear crawls on Tuesday