Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Upcoming this week:
Q Source Groups and CSAUP 18k Texas Independence Day event.
Q Source groups explore the leadership philosophy of F3. We meet to improve our leadership skills for the benefit of our families, workplaces and neighborhoods. The philosophies are based on timeless principles, they are also useful for any group that wants to improve the leadership skills of its members.
- Wednesday nights at 6 PM at Chick-fil-A on Hillcrest (across of SMU).
- Friday for lunches at 11:30 AM at Taco Joint in Preston Center.
THIS WEEK’S WORKOUT SCHEDULE, #SYITG:
5:30-6:15 | Mutt Ruck Monday | Flag Pole Hill (Second Parking Area) | Q: Alright Alright
5:30-6:15 | Double Time (Run) | Flag Pole Hill (Second Parking Area) | Q: Pepper
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground) | Q: Alright Alright
5:45-6:30 | Bootcamp Workout | Caruth Park AO (Parking lot) | Q: Special Sauce
5:30-6:15 | Running Workout W/ Pain Stations | Katy Trail AO (La Madeline) | Q: Chairman Mao
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Check Twitter | Q: Teasip
CSAUP 18k for Texas Independence Day Q: Alright Alright
As the weather grows colder know we do workout outdoors and what our policy is…
1. We don’t cancel for cold, wind, or rain. If possible, we defy the forecast (#Cantore) & POST!
2. We don’t mess with lightning. Lightning will kill you. If there’s lightning, we will cancel or ENDEX.
3. Check Twitter for updates before the workout.