As the Spring weather kicks into full swing in North Texas which means the weather is everywhere. It looks to be a great weather week to EH the men in your office, apartment complex, or neighborhood. Let’s strive to make this week the week we break our attendance record, previously set at 65, and let’s see DDM (Double Digit Midgets: A workout at which 10 or more PAX Post – see the Lexicon for more words) SYITG!
If you’re looking for material for your COT, check out this week’s Source on Study.
1. We don’t cancel for cold, wind, or rain. If possible, we defy the forecast (#Cantore) & POST!
2. We don’t mess with lightning. Lightning will kill you. If there’s lightning, we will cancel or ENDEX.
3. Check Twitter for updates before the workout.
1. April 13 – F3 Dallas happy hour #f3dallas2ndF Ozona Grill and Bar
2. April 13 Blackops Norbuck Park 0530, great location for all our Lake Highlands PAX.
Bootcamp Workout, Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground)
Bootcamp Workout, Caruth Park AO (Parking lot)
Running Workout W/ Pain Stations, Katy Trail AO (La Madeline)
Bootcamp Workout, TBA Wednesday Night (TBA)
Bootcamp Workout, Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside)