This week is a big week for F3 Dallas. The weather is coming back into the Spring temperatures which means it’s time to EH men who have used the weather. We also have a Black Ops on Friday (April 13) in the Lake Highlands area at Norbuck Park 5:30 AM. Later that night we have our 2nd F Happy Hour at Ozona Grill and Bar. With all this excitement this week and potential let’s reach out and make each day count!
Weekly Q Helpful Source:
Men if you are looking for what F3 is about in leadership check out the F3 Roundtable Soundcloud.
Bootcamp Workout, Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground)
Bootcamp Workout, Caruth Park AO (Parking lot)
Running Workout W/ Pain Stations, Katy Trail AO (La Madeline)
Bootcamp Workout, Blackops Norbuck Park
Bootcamp Workout, Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside)
1. We don’t cancel for cold, wind, or rain. If possible, we defy the forecast (#Cantore) & POST!
2. We don’t mess with lightning. Lightning will kill you. If there’s lightning, we will cancel or ENDEX.
3. Check Twitter for updates before the workout.
1. April 13 – F3 Dallas happy hour #f3dallas2ndF Ozona Grill and Bar
2. April 13 Blackops Norbuck Park 0530, great location for all our Lake Highlands PAX.