Teams have been announced. The games are on the calendar (February 10th – February 24th). Prizes will be awarded to the winning team and the individuals that win medals. All we need now are the rules. Here they are:
Medals will be awarded in the following manner:
Gold Medal (3 points):
- Emotional Headlocking. An FNG is EH’ed by one of the team members and posts for a workout.
- Perfect Week. A member of the team completes the perfect week by attending all 5 workouts.
Silver Medal (2 points):
- Kotters. A former member of the PAX is brought back into the fold. If a PAX recruits a former F3 guy that hasn’t been to a workout in 2018.
- Consistent Week. A member of the team attends 3 workouts in a week.
Bronze Medal (1 point):
- Posting. Each workout that a PAX attends will give his team a bronze medal.
- Down Range. If a PAX posts in another F3 Region.
In addition to the team competition, medals will also be awarded to individuals at the end of the Games for the following categories.
- All-Around – this will be measured by total points
- Emotional Headlocking – this will be measured by total FNG’s
- Kotters – this will be measured by former PAX brought back to F3
- Attendance – this will be measured by attendance (no bonus points will be given for perfect weeks)
All team captains are ineligible for individual medals (Alright Alright, Coach K, F-150, Teasip).
Additional Rule: Any PAX recruited, whether an FNG or a former F3 PAX, will be placed on the team that recruits them and will be able to score points for that team throughout the games.
I hope you are all looking forward to this competition. I know I am. I’m also pumped for our Opening Ceremony at Ozona on Friday night. Bring spouses, girlfriends, and single women for Teasip and Coach K.