Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Upcoming this week:
Q Source Groups
- Wednesday nights at 6 PM at Chick-fil-A on Hillcrest (across of SMU).
- Friday for lunches at 11:30 AM in Preston Center, Location TBA.
Q Source Groups are a great place to learn and explore the leadership philosophy of F3. We meet to improve our leadership skills for the benefit of our families, workplaces and neighborhoods. The philosophies are based on timeless principles, they are also useful for any group that wants to improve the leadership skills of its members.
Workouts & AOs:
5:30-6:15 | Mutt Ruck Monday | Flag Pole Hill (Second Parking Area) | Q: Oo-De-Lally
5:30-6:15 | Double Time (Run) | Flag Pole Hill (Second Parking Area) | Q: TBD
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground) | Q: Coach K
5:45-6:30 | Bootcamp Workout | Caruth Park AO (Parking lot) | Q: Splash
5:30-6:15 | Running Workout W/ Pain Stations | Katy Trail AO (La Madeline) | Q: Teasip
5:30-6:15 | Thursday Alternatives | Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside) | Q: Sex Panther
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Check Twitter (@f3_dallas) | Q: Stingray
7:00-8:00| Bootcamp Workout | Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside) | Q: TBD
As Texas weather is never typical know we do workout outdoors and our weather policy is…
1. We don’t cancel for cold, wind, or rain. If possible, we defy the forecast (#Cantore) & POST!
2. We don’t mess with lightning. Lightning will kill you. If there’s lightning, we will cancel or ENDEX.
3. Check Twitter for updates before the workout.