Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Upcoming this week:
We are in our fourth week of our two Q Source Groups. These groups explore the leadership philosophy of F3. We meet to improve our leadership skills for the benefit of our families, workplaces and neighborhoods. The philosophies are based on timeless principles, they are also useful for any group that wants to improve the leadership skills of its members.
- Wednesday nights at 6 PM at Chick-fil-A on Hillcrest (across of SMU).
- Friday for lunches at 11:30 AM at Taco Joint in Preston Center.
THIS WEEK’S WORKOUT SCHEDULE, #SYITG:
5:30-6:15 | Mutt Ruck Monday | Flag Pole Hill (Second Parking Area) | Q: TBD
5:30-6:15 | Double Time (Run) | Flag Pole Hill (Second Parking Area) | Q: TBD
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground) | Q: Coach K
5:45-6:30 | Bootcamp Workout | Caruth Park AO (Parking lot) | Q: Mile High
5:30-6:15 | Running Workout W/ Pain Stations | Katy Trail AO (La Madeline) | Q: TBD
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Check Twitter | Q: F150
7:00-8:00| Bootcamp Workout | Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside) | Q: TBD
As the weather grows colder know we do workout outdoors and what our policy is…
1. We don’t cancel for cold, wind, or rain. If possible, we defy the forecast (#Cantore) & POST!
2. We don’t mess with lightning. Lightning will kill you. If there’s lightning, we will cancel or ENDEX.
3. Check Twitter for updates before the workout.