Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Upcoming this week:
Official Launch of Lake Highlands Area of Operation (AO) Wednesdays and Fridays 0530 at North Lake Highlands Park (Across from the high school).
Workouts & AOs:
7:00-8:00 | Dallas & Plano Convergence | Church Park Hill | Q: Alright Alright
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Glencoe Park AO (Eastside playground) | Q: Teasip
5:45-6:30 | Iron PAX Challenge | Caruth Park AO (Parking lot) | Q: Splash
5:30-6:15 | Iron PAX Challenge | Lake Highlands AO | Q: F150
5:30-6:15 | Running Workout W/ Pain Stations | Katy Trail AO (La Madeline) | Q: Sally
5:30-6:15 | Thursday Alternatives | Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside) | Q: Aaarrrggghhh
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Check Twitter (@f3_dallas) | Q: Coach K
5:30-6:15 | Bootcamp Workout | Lake Highlands AO | Q: Stingray
7:00-8:00| Bootcamp Workout | Burleson Park AO (Park on Southside) | Q: Alright Alright
Q Source Groups
- Wednesday nights at 6 PM at Chick-fil-A on Hillcrest (across of SMU).
- Friday for lunches at 11:30 AM in Preston Center, Location TBA.
Q Source Groups are a great place to learn and explore the leadership philosophy of F3. We meet to improve our leadership skills for the benefit of our families, workplaces and neighborhoods. The philosophies are based on timeless principles, they are also useful for any group that wants to improve the leadership skills of its members.
As Texas weather is never typical know we do workout outdoors and our weather policy is…
1. We don’t cancel for cold, wind, or rain. If possible, we defy the forecast (#Cantore) & POST!
2. We don’t mess with lightning. Lightning will kill you. If there’s lightning, we will cancel or ENDEX.
3. Check Twitter for updates before the workout.